Lake George Vacations…The Adirondacks Are Fun – Rain or Shine!
Although you’re more likely to have sunny rather than rainy days in Lake George, vacations at Fort William Henry Hotel and Conference Center offer the best of both worlds! Here at our historic hotel in Lake George, inclement weather won’t spoil your vacation, cause there’s plenty of great things to do – rain or shine!
(Here’s just a partial list of our favorites):
- Go shopping in Lake George and visit the Lake George Outlet Malls
- The Fun Spot Lake George
- Laser Storm
- Fort Ticonderoga – this fort is even more exciting to visit in the rain. As the fog lifts you will feel like you’re back in the 18th
- Hit a Comedy Club like Sweet Basil in Queensbury
- Lake George Dinner Theater, Opera Festival or Chamber Orchestra!
- Hit the Museums: the Hyde and Chapman in Glens Falls are worth the trip
- Great Escape (who cares if you get a little wet -there is never a line!)
- Visit the National Museum of Dance in Saratoga
- Visit the Saratoga Automobile Museum
- House of Frankenstein Wax Museum
- Howe Caverns
- Fish – they love to bite when it’s raining!
- Check out the Fish Hatchery in Warrensburg
- Antiquing in Warrensburg
- Ausable Chasm (far enough north that it often isn’t raining there when it’s raining in Lake George).
- Saratoga and North Creek Railroad
See what makes Lake George vacations the choice of families, honeymooners and tour groups! Check rates & availability or book your stay online. Look for a Fort William Henry Value Package that will allow even greater value for your stay at our Lake George hotel. Questions about our resort in Lake George? Call (800) 234-0267 or (518) 668-3081…we’ll be happy to help!