February is coming soon, in Lake George this means time for fun on the ice at the Winter Carnival! Every weekend in February there are great activities, events and competitions that take place on frozen Lake George. Come join us for food, fun and Winter festivities for the whole family!
Cook off challenges this year are:
- 1st Weekend: Chili Cook Off
- 2nd Weekend: BBQ Cook Off
- 3rd Weekend: Chowder Cook Off (Our executive chef, Tony Teta, won First Place in this competition in 2012 with his Sweet Corn and Rock Shrimp Chowder!)
- 4th Weekend: Chicken Wing Cook Off (Chef Tony won Second Place in 2012 with his Honey Habanero Garlic Wings!)
Cast your vote and enjoy some HOT award winning food during your day on the ice.
Weather Depending, the lake will be frozen enough for some exciting competitions including: motorcycle races (third weekend) and car races(fourth weekend).
There are tons of activities for the whole family including:
- Hot-air balloon rides by Sunkiss Ballooning
- A giant tube snow slide by Tubby Tubes
- Face painting
- Pony rides
And every Saturday at 6:30, there’s a huge fireworks display.
Don’t miss all the fun at the Lake George Winter Carnival!