Dear Fort William Henry Guests,
The FWH is here to serve you, to provide comfortable accommodations during this period of uncertainty and doing all we can to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees, at all times.
We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are acting based on guidance from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. To ensure we maintain a safe environment, and address our guests concerns, we are taking additional measures including:
- Enhanced Cleaning Protocols. We have enhanced techniques used to clean guest rooms, restaurants, and retail shops. We are paying close attention to high touch point areas including key cards, counters, restaurant tables and seating, public area computers, elevator doors and buttons, door handles, light switches, tv remotes, telephones and more.
- Additional antibacterial products. We have heightened sanitizing attention to all areas including common areas with products such as Mediclean (a hospital grade disinfectant, virucide, bactericide, germicidal cleaner), hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes
- Shortened Cancellation Policy. Our normal cancellation policy is 3 days (72 hours) prior to arrival, considering the uncertainty of the Coronavirus, we are shortening it to 1 day (24 hours) prior to arrival until April 15th of this year.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our associates, including.
- If they or a family member is not feeling well, we ask that they stay home to avoid passing it to others
- Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly.
- Regularly cleaning and wiping down their work space
- Lastly if they have flu like symptoms, they should seek immediate medical care
Your health and well-being are important to us and we appreciate the trust that you place in us when you choose to stay at the Fort William Henry Hotel.
Fort William Henry – President